MWeb is a professional Markdown writing, note taking, and static blog generator app for Mac, iPad, and iPhone. Here are some special features of MWeb.
- Made with supporting native technologies in mind. It is always a perfect integration with the platform.
- Aiming for modern UI and high performance, also being powerful, easy-to-use, and fully-featured.
The powerful syntax
- Use the GitHub Flavored Markdown (GFM) by default.
- Included with the support of creating tables, TOCs, LaTeX math, fenced code blocks, task lists, footnotes, and many more.
- Easily generate graphics with any of mermaid, Graphviz, ECharts, PlantUML, js-sequence-diagrams, and flowchart.js.
- Gracefully handle image insertion: direct copy and paste, drag and drop, and full-colored preview in the editor.
- Specify the image size in Markdown-compatible syntax.
- Inserting tables and LaTeX equations with ease.
- Store and manage all documents in a tree-like categoring library with a tagging system. Categories can be gracefully exported or turned into static websites.
- Put quick notes.
- Instantly search from the entire library.
- Exporting contents as various formats, including HTML, EPUB, PDF, RTF, Docx, and even image.
- Publishing the articles to Wordrpess, Metaweblog API, Wordpress.com, Evernote, Blogger, Medium, Ghost, and Tumblr.
- Smooth support for image upload services: using Imgur, SM.MS, Qiniu, Upyun, Tencent Cloud COS, Aliyun OSS or your custom API.
- There is an external mode in MWeb that enables importing existing markdown files in directories. It also handles contents from Gitbook, JekyII and Hexo.
MWeb official help
Before use MWeb, we suggest that reading the MWeb official help document: https://www.mweb.im/help.html first.
If you use the Library Mode, please check out this link https://www.mweb.im/mweb-library.html first.
Help us to make MWeb better!
- Spread the words! Tell your friends about MWeb if you like it.
- Send Feedback: [email protected]
- Leave a review or at least a rating in the Mac App Store.